By their own admission issue 11 is a contradictory beast. STAND has built a reputation on never shying away from controverisal subject matter so nobody should be surprised about the content taking on socially broader topics.
It’s also the first issue that has accepted paid advertising which’ll doubtless see them changing the font, page size and name for the next issue!
- Taking back our game update
- Northampton Town v Hereford United (1992)
- The future of Glasgow Rangers
- Sexism in football
- To protest or not to protest?
- Cardiff City: 2 years on in the red
- The Olympic legacy – West Ham’s move
- Labour’s proposals on football governance
- West Stand Bogs – Barnsley’s fanzine
- History of chanting and the Yid Army debate
- The dying art of the football chant
- Plymouth Argyle v Carlisle United (2010)